If you are looking for a job, have a disability or disadvantage, and need support, Ways Into Work can help.
Ways Into Work will get to know you and find out what is important to you and what type of job you are looking for. You will be allocated to a member of the team and they will then work with you.
Our main objective is to help people gain paid work and continue to stay in paid work. We can help individuals with the following services:
- Paid work – full-time and part-time
- Job coaching support
- Good quality work experience
- Employment-related training
- Travel Training
- Work related benefits support
- Support writing CVs and completing application forms
- NVQ support related to work.
Who we work with
- Individuals with a Disability aged 18 plus living in the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead with:
- A Learning disability
- Autistic Spectrum Conditions
- Physical Disabilities
- Sensory Impairment
- Individuals with a Mental Health Condition referred through The Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenheads CMHT team
- Elevate Windsor and Maidenhead – Supporting young people aged 16–24 that are Not in Education Employment and Training and have additional barriers to getting work
- Young people that attend Manor Green School
- Young people that attend Dove House School
- Young people in transition in West Berkshire
- Project Search Reading with Brookfields School, Reading College and The Royal Berkshire Hospital
- Elevate Berkshire – Supporting young people aged 16–24 that are Not in Education Employment and Training and have additional barriers to getting work.
- Individuals living in Hampshire who are supported by Hampshire Learning Disability Teams