Download advert (.pdf)
- Do you want to help change people’s lives?Ways into Work are a National award-winning service and help lead the way in supporting people with a disability or disadvantage into employment? We believe that whatever challenges people face – if they want to work they should be able to. Working with us can be challenging but the rewards of helping someone get and keep a job are second to none!
We currently have the following opportunities:
- Regional Manager – Hampshire (£26,000) Lead our team in Hampshire in providing outstanding support to our clients, manage our contract and look for more opportunities for Ways into Work to flourish in the county.
- Employment Coaches Windsor & Maidenhead*, Reading/West Berks* (£17150-£18990 FTE) work on a one to one basis with our clients supporting them in obtaining and maintaining employment. We are looking for creative, confident and dedicated individuals with excellent communication skills to join our Elevate team working on a multi-partner project supporting young clients. Both roles are 37 hours but part time/job share would be considered
- Team & Project Administrator* (£16,000 – £19,000 FTE, 37 hours) provide a vital admin service to our multi-partner projects Elevate and BBO and the whole team helping us pull together project claims and keeping client databases up to date. Part time/job share considered.
Previous experience is an advantage but not essential, as training will be given
We have a great benefits package
- 28 days holiday prorated for part time roles
- Flexible working including some homeworking
- Employer contribution-based Pension scheme
- Training towards Level 3 Certificate in Supported Employment plus other in house and external training opportunities.
- Becoming part of an employee owned Community Interest Company
For employment coach roles you will need to be a car owner and all posts are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure by the Disclosure & Barring Service.
For more information on Ways into Work please see waysintowork.com
* roles funded by the European Social and Big Lottery funds