Do you want to help change people’s lives?
Ways into Work are a National award-winning service and help lead the way in supporting people with a disability or disadvantage into employment? We believe that whatever challenges people face – if they want to work they should be able to. Working with us can be challenging but the rewards of helping someone get and keep a job are second to none!
We currently have the following opportunity to join our team covering Basingstoke, Camberley, Farnborough, Aldershot and surrounding areas.
Employment Coach – Hampshire (starting salary £17,528 FTE). You will work on a one to one basis with our clients supporting them in obtaining and maintaining employment. We are looking for creative, confident and dedicated individuals with excellent communication skills to join our team working with adults with a disability or disadvantage.
Previous experience is an advantage but not essential, as training will be given.
We have a great benefits package:
- Salary range up to £18.9k based on performance in role
- 28 days holiday pro-rated for part time roles
- Flexible working including some homeworking
- 6.5% Employer Pension scheme
- Training towards Level 3 Certificate in Supported Employment plus other in house and external training opportunities.
- Becoming part of an employee owned Community Interest Company
You will need to be a car owner and all posts are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure by the Disclosure & Barring Service.
For further information or an informal discussion please contact Michelle Magee on 07789 958276 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 1st September 2019